[ Names & Numbers ]
[ Faculty ]
[ Visitors ]
[ Graduate Students ]
[ Alumni ]
[ People Index ]
[ Statistics Home Page ]
- Chamberlin,Stephen, PhD (Waterloo), Associate Professor
- Statistical modeling and inference, asymptotics.
- Fu, Yuejiao(Cindy), PhD
(Waterloo), Associate Professor
- Mixture Models, Asymptotics, Biostatistics and Statistical Genetics.
- Furman, Edward, PhD
(Haifa, Israel), Assistant Professor
- Actuarial Science, Probability Theory, Multivariate Analysis, Database and expert systems applications.
- Gao, Xin, PhD (Ottawa),
- Genetics and linear models.
- Jankowski, Hanna, PhD (Toronto),
- Probability and Statistics.
- Liu, Wei, PhD (UBC),
- Missing data, measurement errors, longitudinal data, mixed-effects models,
Madras, Neal, PhD (Cornell), Professor
- Probability theory and applications, Monte
Carlo methods, mathematical models in physics and biology.
- Massam, Helene, PhD (McGill), Professor
- Graphical models, multivariate analysis.
- Monette, Georges, PhD (Toronto)
- Applications of mixed models, visualization
of statistical concepts, analysis of compensation for pay equity.
- Ng, Peggy ,
PhD (Toronto), Professor (Atkinson/ADMS)
- Experimental Design, Development of Health Measurement
scales, Survey, Application of Statistics in Problem Solving, and
- O'Brien, Geo
rge L., ,
PhD (Dartmouth), Professor
- Probability and Stochastic Processes, with emphasis
on limit theorems, including in particular large deviation principles
and laws of the iterated logarithm.
- Peskun, Peter,
PhD (Toronto), Associate Professor
- Salisbury, Tom,
PhD (UBC), Professor
- Probability, Stochastic Processes, Brownian motion, Markov processes,
conditioned Brownian motion, Probabilistic Potential theory,
Stochastic Calculus, Probabilistic finance.
- Tanny, L. David,
PhD (Cornell), Associate Professor
- Probability, Statistics, Oprerations Research --
Growth processes, ergodic theorems, random environment processes.
Augustine, PhD (Toronto), Professor (Atkinson/MATH)
- Likelihood methods, asymptotic theory of statistics,
inference, statistical computing.
- Wang, Steven X., PhD (UBC),
- Likelihood inference and statistical data mining.
- Wu, Yuehua (Amy),
PhD (Pittsburgh), Professor
- General Interests: Linear Models, Asymptotics,
Multivariate Analysis, Time Series. Current Interests: Model Selection,
M-Estimation, Signal Processing, and Applications.
- Denzel, Gene, PhD (Washington),
- Probability, Statistics.
- Fraser, Don A.S., PhD (Princeton),
- Likelihood asymptotics, inference,
applications of likelihood and Bayesian methods, foundations.
Hruska, Carl, PhD (Czech Acad Sc), Professor, Emeritus
- Theory of relativity, acoustics, piezoelectricity.
- Lee, Sung Wok, PhD (Kansas St), Associate Professor, Emeritus
- Promislow, S. David,
PhD (UBC), Professor (Emeritus)
- Actuarial science, group theory, operator theory.