Multinomial Logistic Regression

YI-MEI.ZIA@firstunion.com
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:46:42 -0500

Date: Monday, 12 January 1998 3:49pm ET
To: Softswitch.OAS
Cc: *
From: YI-MEI.ZIA@TAOFUN1
Subject: Multinomial Logistic Regression

After I read the following attached mail, I have tried to search fo
r more info. about the Multinomial Logistic Regression on the inter
net but it is hard to find it without a address. The site that I we
nt into is http://lib.stat/cmu.edu/S/topical.index. Please advise m
e the correct site and library. Thank you ]]