RE: Problems with non-transparent red background in S-PLUS 4.0.

Gebhart, Kristi (Gebhart@CIRA.colostate.edu)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:24:56 -0700

Stephen,
I believe part of the bug was that the series of steps you outline
below did not work. The background could be changed as you describe,
but the defaults didn't change. Subsequent graphs still had the red
background even though the default had supposedly been changed. I can
believe it has something to do with old style graphs, though. In my
case it seemed to appear after running an old function. I'm sorry I
can't remember which one at this point, but if it occurs again, I'll
make note of it. The person I talked to at tech support referred me to
a software engineer (woman) who seemed to know all about it. I'm not
sure what her name was, but with that info maybe you can figure it out.

KG
Kristi A. Gebhart
Research Physical Scientist
National Park Service, Air Resources Division
CIRA, Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
(970) 491-3684 (voice)
(970) 491-8598 (fax)