Re: [S] SPlus Books

dj@research.bell-labs.com
Fri, 27 Feb 98 09:32 EST

Those two books are *not* out of print, but they're now published
by Chapman and Hall. The current ISBN's are

Statistical Models in S
Ed. by John M. Chambers and Trevor Hastie
Chapman and Hall, 1993.
ISBN 0-412-05291-1 (hard bound)
0-412-05301-2 (paper bound)

The New S Language
Richard A. Becker, John M. Chambers, and Allan R. Wilks
Reprinted by Chapman and Hall, 1996.
ISBN 0-412-74150-4 (paper bound)