RE: [S] Command History in v.4: [Summary] Commands from prior sessions

John Thaden (jjthaden@life.uams.edu)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:08:03 -0600

Thanks Luciano Molinari, and MathSoft's Chuck Taylor for answering my query
about command history. Mathsoft's customer support also must keep an ear
to S-News, because I received the same information from them!

John Thaden

*******
On Feb 26 I wrote:

>>In Splus 3.3 for Windows, I had ready access (two mouse-clicks!
Tools|Command
>>History) to commands from both current and prior sessions.
>>In Splus 4.0, Windows|History|Commands gives commands only from the current
>>session. How do other v. 4.0 users rerun commands from prior sessions?

And, e.g., from Chuck Taylor: