Re: [S] mixture expt.

Andrew M Kuhn (bisnlsah@hsc.vcu.edu)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:02:32 -0500 (EST)

Winson,

One popular way of graphing contours for mixture designs is the ternary
plot. With three factors, the graph area resembles a equilateral
triangle where the axes range form 0 to 1. I don't know that anyone has
implemented this in splus, but I do kow that sas's JMP product has a
menu option to create the plot (sorry for the non-Splus plug).

Max Kuhn
Medical College of Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth University