Re: [S] Informative subject headers/searching s-news archive

J. Philip Miller (phil@wubios.wustl.edu)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 19:21:47 -0600 (CST)

John P McKinlay <john.mckinlay1@jcu.edu.au> writes:

> Hi all
>
> A note about searching the s-news archive:
> http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/iform?SNEWS

I certainly do endorse John's suggestion about using appropriate subject
lines, and sending mail to the list without a Subject at all is to be strongly
discouraged.

I also want to point out that we are starting to build an archive of the e-
mail to the list since it was moved here. That archive can be accessed
with your browser by pointing it to http://www.biostat.wustl.edu/snews. We
will soon add a web based search engine to the page. Currently we do not
have plans to move older archives here.

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
       Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis MO 63110