RE: [S] Possible Statistical Enhancements to S-PLUS

Bock, Juergen (JUERGEN.BOCK@Roche.COM)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:20:41 +0100

1. I would appreciate finding also the noncentral distributions
handled the same way as the central distributions in S-Plus.
2. User coming from the applications field don't like to worry
about inclusion of C- or Fortran code - independtly of whether it is
easy or not. The system should allow complete and effective solutions in
its own frame. As I understood - one of the basic objectives during the
development of S was: "Don't worry about programming - concentrate on
solving the statistical (scientific) problem."

Dr. J.Bock, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel, Switzerland