Re: [S] yags = yet another GEE solver

Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:49:23 +0100 (BST)

Vincent Carey wrote:

> source code and doc for yags, yet another GEE solver,
> is available at
>
> http://biosun1.harvard.edu/~carey/gee.html
>
> The peculiar name is chosen to reduce the likelihood
> of confusion with any other GEE solvers that might
> be in use.

There is now a Windows (3.2, 3.3 and 4.x) port at

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/SWin

which will mirror shortly to the the /DOS/S/SWin collection on statlib.
This does use the C code.

As YAGS redefines sum(), I think it needs to be used with

library(YAGS, first=T)

(the case of yags/YAGS is immaterial on Windows, up to the installer on
Unix).