Re: [S] S-plus dictionary of statistical terms

Dylan Bulseco (bulseco@os.com)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:24:28 -0400

You might want to check StatSoft's site for their Electronic Stats textbook at

http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/stathome.html

or you can download the entire textbook from the same page.

Dylan