RE: [S] S-plus dictionary of statistical terms

Bock, Juergen (JUERGEN.BOCK@Roche.COM)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:29:41 +0200

The following dictonary exists as printed book but the editors
have also a WORD file, which could be used as a basis for developing an
electronic dictonary. The big advantage: is includes English, French,
Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian and Russian
and it would be possible to include also Hungarian, Polish
Kind regards
Prof. Juergen Bock, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel, Switzerland
juergen.bock@roche.com
tel.: +41-61-6887130
Fax:+41-61-6885335