Re: [S] Var-Covar Matrices of non-linear parameters

Pedro de Barros (pbarros@ualg.pt)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:02:47 +0100

Dear Prof. Ripley,
I am trying to use vcov.nlregb, from whithin a function, but there must be
something wrong, as I always get an error message saying
- Error in vcov.nlregb(object = Fit2, method = "Fisher"..: Object "Fit2" not
found

However, I print "Fit2" from whithin the same function, and I get a correct
printing, so the object is there.
Do you have any clue as to what could be the problem?
I am using S-Plus 4, release 3, under Windows NT.

I appreciate any help.
Best regards,
Pedro