Re: [S] FORTRAN PROCEDURE

Oliver Klinger (klinger@lkn.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:36:52 +0200

Hello Sofia!

Through an inquiry at MathSoft I just learned that the C- an
FORTRAN-source-codes are not available because they may not leave MathSoft.
Therefore there are no ways to list internal source code.
But: There is a program call "R" which is a freely distributable
S+-reprogramming!!! I'm not sure but I think there's free source code
available for R. MathSoft told me that the programming interface is the same
for R and S+, so there might be similar functions you could view AND edit.
I'm going to try it myself and if I get important results I'll post again.
So - stay tuned

Oliver