Re: [S] Reading Epi Info files

Peter H. Geddes (geddes@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:11:47 -0400

Hello-
Epi Info imports and exports a wide variety of common formats, so you
should have no problem getting the data into S-Plus. However, I recently
deleted Epi Info, as well as Paradox 5.0, when a new update to Symantec
Anti-Virus claimed the files had the Blankey.STCN virus; I believe it is
probably a false reading, but have not checked it out.
Pete Geddes