Re: [S] Conditioning in Tables

Zhaorong Jiao (jiao@laplace.math.sci.qut.edu.au)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 11:16:09 +1000 (EST)

one way to your problem may be like this:
if your table function is defined like yourtablefunction(x) , where x is
a vector, then apply(yourmatrix, 1, yourtablefunction) will do the job for
you. Make sure that yourtablefunction has only one argument this time,
otherwise the apply function may not work.....Good luck.
P.S. Functions like apply, sapply, and tapply are allowed user-defined
funtions as their arguments.