[S] prevention of releasing BATCH mode p

Lyle Lofgren (lyle@rosevax.rosemount.com)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:29:23 -0500

Per a posting on this newsgroup in 1994, start the first line of
your infile with:

options(echo=T)

This was in response to a question on how to start several batch files
and keeping them from colliding, i.e.:

Splus BATCH infile1 outfile1
Splus BATCH infile2 outfile2
(etc.)

... (and you can go out for tea) ...

I noted the technique, but I've not tried it yet.

Lyle Lofgren
Rosemount Inc.
8200 Market Blvd.
Chanhassen MN 55317