Re: [S] NLME3

Douglas Bates (bates@stat.wisc.edu)
06 Jul 1998 16:15:30 -0500

First, you are discussing a beta-test version of the nlme 3.0 library.
All the beta testers were informed that questions like this should go
to the
nlme-help@verdi.stat.wisc.edu
mailing list. Your question does not belong on s-news.

Secondly, all you need to do is to check the structure that is
returned from summary.lme. You will see there is a component called
zTable which is a matrix. The rows correspond to the fixed-effects
coefficients. The columns are, as the labels indicate,
"Value" "Std.Error" "z-value" "p-value"