[S] Links2Go Key Resource Award (fwd)

Peggy Tin Ng (peggy@pascal.math.yorku.ca)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:26:29 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 18:50:42 -0500
From: awards@links2go.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [S] Links2Go Key Resource Award

Congratulations! Your page:
http://pascal.math.yorku.ca/SCS/StatResource.html
has been selected to receive a Links2Go Key Resource award in the
Probability and Statistics topic!

The Links2Go Key Resource award is both exclusive and objective. Fewer
than one page in one thousand will ever be selected for
inclusion. Further, unlike most awards that rely on the subjective
opinion of "experts," many of whom have only looked at tens or
hundreds of thousands of pages in bestowing their awards, the Links2Go
Key Resource award is completely objective and is based on an analysis
of millions of web pages. During the course of our analysis, we
identify which links are most representative of each of the thousands
of topics in Links2Go, based on how actual page authors, like
yourself, index and organize links on their pages. In fact, the Key
Resource award is so exclusive, even we don't qualify for it (yet ;)!

Please visit:
http://www.links2go.com/award/Probability_and_Statistics
to find out more about this award, and to download graphics if you wish
to display this award on your page.

Once again, congratulations on your award!
Links2Go Awards
awards@links2go.com

P.S. If you are not the author or maintainer of this page, please accept
our appologies. We would appreciate it if you would forward this email
to the appropriate person.