TEST AND EXAM INFO
Test OneThe first test will be held on September 30th in ACW 005. Note that this is in the same building, but not in the same room as our regular lectures. The test is worth 16% of your final grade.
- Here is a sample quiz from a previous year. Note that this was a 20 minute quiz, and not a 50 minute test. Solutions will not be provided.
- The test will cover all the material up to and including the lecture on Friday September 23rd, as well as the calculator annuity functions (BA II Plus) discussed on Monday September 26th.
Test TwoThe second test will be held on Friday, October 28th in ACW 005. The test is worth 16% of your final grade.
- Here is a test from a previous year. Please note that the coverage on this test was slightly different then what you will have.
- Your test will cover all material up to and including Section 3.2 of the text.
- The focus will be on the material covered since the first test.
- Section 3.2 will be tested in the sense that it is a special case of the material in 3.1, but I won't test you on some of the more specific aspects of this chapter. If this sounds cryptic, then come to class, as I will discuss this further there.
- Here is the formula sheet. Let me know if you see any typos. Do not bring this formula sheet with you for the test, as one will be provided for you.
The third test will be held on Friday, November 25th in ACW 005. The test is worth 16% of your final grade.
- The test will cover everything that we've covered from 3.2 upto 4.3 (amortization of loans, sinking funds, bonds).
- Here is the test from two years ago. Please note that callable bonds were not part of the material for this test since it was held earlier in the term. Callable bonds will be covered on your test.
- Here is the formula sheet. Please let me know asap if you see any typos. Do not bring this formula sheet with you to the test, as one will be provided for you.
- Here is an old FM exam from November 2005. Questions related to our test three material are 4,10,11,16,18,22, and 24. We will take up some of these on Wednesday.
The final exam has now been scheduled. Check with the