TEST AND EXAM INFO
There will be two in-class tests (50 min, worth 20% each) and a final exam (3 hours, worth 50%). The dates for the tests are October 20th and November 17th. The final exam will be scheduled by the Registrar.
- Here are some additional review questions (I also used this last year). They're from a multiple-choice quiz available through our textbook's webpage, so read the instructions carefully.
Test 2Our second test will be held on Tuesday, November 17th, at 7pm.
- The test will cover Chapters 2,3 and Sections 4.1 and 4.2.
- Here are some more practice problems for Sections 2.5, Chapter 3 and Sections 4.1 and 4.2.
Final ExamThe final exam has now been scheduled by the Registrar, see here.
- The final exam will cover all of the topics we have studied in this course.
- For the final exam you will be allowed a two-sided, hand-written aid sheet and a non-graphing, non-programmable calculator. No other aids will be allowed.
- Getting help: There is the discussion forum, statistics tutorial lab, and I will have office hours on Friday, December 18th from noon-3pm and on Monday, December 21st from 10am-noon.
- Here is the final exam from last year. Please note that this was a strike year, and coverage/difficulty was quite different. Here are partial answers (not solutions) to last year's final.
- Here are some extra practice problems from the textbook's online quizes.