- Date: January 22nd during tutorial, 30min starting at 11:30
- Coverage: All material covered in the first two weeks of classes (roughly chapters 2,3, and beginning of 4). If you have done all of the homework, you will be just fine.
- Rules: No calculators, no Appendix A (you won't need the calculator, and the parts of Appendix A that you would need will be provided for you). Cells turned off and put away, bags/coats to the side of the room, space out!
- Date: January 29th during tutorial, 30 minutes starting at 11:30.
- Coverage: All material covered in the first three weeks of classes. Again, no calculators, no Appendix A.
- Date: Wednesday, February 10th.
- Coverage: All material covered in the first five weeks of classes upto and including all of Chapter 8.
- All cellphones(turned off)/coats/bags/pencil cases will need to be put away and placed at the front or at the side of the room for the test. We will not begin the test until everyone has complied to this policy, so any delay by any individual will simply cost everybody time on the test.
- Parts of Appendices A/B will be provided for you, but not all.
- You may be asked to derive some formulas.
- You will need a calculator. Please bring one. I strongly recommend one of the SoA calculators. No crazy programmable calculators please.
- Date: February 26th during tutorial, 30 min starting at 11:30.
- Coverage: All material before reading week.
- Rules: Same as for test, plus bring ID as it will now be checked. You *will* need a calculator for the quiz, non-programmable please.
- Date: March 4th during tutorial, 30 min starting at 11:30.
- Coverage: All material covered before quiz 3.
- Rules: same as for last quiz.
- Date: Wednesday, March 16th.
- Coverage: Everything upto and including the March 9th lecture.
- Rules: Same as for the first test.