- [Jan.9] Door cards should be fixed soon - the door card "folks" are programming all of them for everyone in the class, I've been told.
- [Jan.24] Assignment 2 is due on February 1st at 5pm. Please see coverage page for more details.
- [Jan.26] I've tentatively moved the test back, as we had discussed in class. See Coverage.
- [Feb.25] I have posted the solutions to assignments two and three, and am almost done the grading. The third assignments was not done very well by all students - I would suggest that you take better advantage of the in-class time you have to resolve questions you may have. Also, please go over the solutions carefully.
- [March 8] For assignment 4, please hand-in the following:
- From February 13th script: exercise at the bottom (modfied 3.4 from text)
- From February 15th script: Ex 2 (Monte Carlo Review) and Ex 2 (SIR). Apologies for the bad numbering on that script.
- Ex (6) from February 27th PDF assignment. That is - questions (1)-(5) but for the density f(x)=(4-2x)/3 on [0,1] only. If you can't get a resonable working answer for this version, then you can hand in the Uniform version for part marks. Only one will be graded though, so don't hand in both!
- [March 12] A note about the upcoming assignment: for assignment 3, there were many similarities amoung student answers; please be mindful of the fact that you are to complete your own work, however, you can consult with your fellow students on solutions.