- A4 solutions: [Q34a][first two questions][stratified uniform][stratified not uniform]
- Date: Tuesday, March 6th; 80 minutes.
- Coverage: Everything upto and including February 15th lecture.
- Format: We will write in the Gauss Lab, but it will be a written test, no computers/calculators/phones/aid sheets. Except "math" questions similar to the ones you have been asked already, explanations of algorithms including their steps, comparison of methods. Everything we've done is fair game, though you're not going to get 100% of the questions asking you to regergitate proofs.
- Weight: This test is worth 15% of your final grade.
- Date: Thursday, March 29th; 80 minutes.
- Coverage: Everything upto and including March 22nd lecture.
- Format: same as before.
- Weight: 15% of your final grade.
- The take-home is due on April 19th at noon.
- If you have questions regarding the take-home, please let me know if you would like to make an appointment to discuss these in person. Please be reminded though that now questions are treated like "questions during an exam" so should be limited to clarification of expectations and similar. The rubric should give you a good idea of what is expected for each portion that you hand in.