- Date: Tuesday, March 6th; 80 minutes.
- Coverage: Everything upto and including February 15th lecture.
- Format: We will write in the Gauss Lab, but it will be a written test, no computers/calculators/phones/aid sheets. Except "math" questions similar to the ones you have been asked already, explanations of algorithms including their steps, comparison of methods. Everything we've done is fair game, though you're not going to get 100% of the questions asking you to regergitate proofs.
- Weight: This test is worth 15% of your final grade.
- Date: Thursday, March 29th; 80 minutes.
- Coverage: Everything upto and including March 22nd lecture.
- Format: same as before.
- Weight: 15% of your final grade.