- [Jan.10] I was informed yesterday that many of you have GLM MW until 2:30. I've therefore decided to move the office hours to MW 2:30-3pm. That's the best that I can do given the numerous restrictions of the class...
- [Jan.10] As discussed in class, we will meet at 3:30 in Ross N501 from now on.
- [Jan.17] As discussed in class, beginning on January 21st, our lectures will run an additional 15 minutes. This will allow us to participate in the stats colloquia without losing any lecture time.
- [Feb.5] A formula sheet will be provided for you after all. Also, I will have office hours from 9:30 am to 10am tomorrow morning instead of 2:30-3pm.
- [April 4] Solutions to the second test have just been posted. I will try to mark the tests asap. Again, I apologize for the delay.
- [April 4] Interview with Nilanjan Chatterjee, well worth a read imho, with some very good advice for students.
- [April 6] I have posted some information on the website regarding your final exam. I have also posted my handwritten lectures notes for the lasso.
- [April 8] Test 2 has been placed in your mailboxes.
- [April 9] Office hours will be Friday April 12th at 12:30 and Monday April 15th at 2:30, both pm, both in Ross N627.