TEST AND EXAM INFO
- Date: Wednesday, February 10th
- Coverage: All material covered in class upto and including the February 3rd lecture. The best way to prepare for the test is to review the lecture notes and have gone through all of the homework questions. Questions should be similar to the homework, although I do also like to ask "big picture" questions - like "explain the behaviour of the MLE under misspecification in your own words". You are also expected to be familiar with the statements (and conditions!) of the main theorems in the class.
- Date: Wednesday, March 30th
- Coverage: All material up to and including the March 9th lecture.
- Date: Tuesday, April 19th, 10:30am (3 or 4 hours, TBA) in Ross N501
- Extra office hours:
- Monday, April 11th at 1pm.
- Wednesday, April 13th at 1pm.
- Monday, April 18th at 1pm.