- [Jan.15] I have booked Ross N501 for our make-up class for Friday the 19th for 1-2:30pm. If it turns out that I can't make it that day, the make-up class will be held on the 26th, same time/place.
- [Jan. 17] Here is my version of the chapter 1 summary of [V]: [PDF]
- [Jan. 26] Here is more information (as promised) on the LASSO
presentations that you will be responsible for:
- What: Sections 6.1 and 6.2 of the textbook [ISLR], as well as Section 6.5: Labs 1 and 2.
- When: tentatively the week before and the week after reading week. For the labs, I will book the grad lab, and we will spend the time there on the computers.
- Who: You guys. You'll need to split the material in a reasonable manner. For those doing the labs, you are responsible for sending the R code out to everyone prior to the class.
- [Feb.2] Happy Groundhog Day! I've posted the info on the test as promised, under test info...