TEST AND EXAM INFO
- Date: Thursday, February 8th
- Coverage: Upto and including February 1st lecture (and homework). No aid sheets allowed (so you may need to memorize some stuff). The test will be similar to homeworks given, but also expect compare and contract questions (e.g. as applied to the theorems from class).
- Extra office hours: Potentially Wednesday, February 7th.
- Date: Tuesday, March 20th
- Coverage: Upto and including March 13th lecture (and homework) but not including the Knight&Fu paper. The test will be similar to the last test in its relationship to the lecture and homework. Again, expect compare and contrast, expect "tell me about the LASSO", expect some repeats form last test.
- Extra office hours: potentially, Monday March 21st at 9:30am (I'll be there for an hour, but would really appreciate it if you all came at the same time - thanks!).
- Date: Tuesday, April 10th, 10am-2pm
- Location: Ross N501
- Extra office hours: