- [March 29] I will have additional office hours on Tuesday, March 30th, from 2-4pm.
- [March 3] I have just posted solutions to the midterm (see test and exam info).
- [Feb.26] My office hours on Monday, March 1st are cancelled.
- [Feb.24] Upon request, I have added a few formulas to the aid sheet. Again, the aid sheet will be provided with the midterm. You do not need to (nor should you) create one of your own.
- [Feb.22] I have posted the aid sheet on the test info page. Thanks to those who contributed! Please let me know if you notice any typos, or if you find it difficult to read. Also, I vetoed a number of the suggestions - there are things (like CLT, LLN, BM stuff and Ito stuff) that I think you should know from memory.
- [Feb.8] Please note that in problem set 5 there are two typos (that I've noticed so far): (a) the date is wrong, and (b) most of the functions in question 4 should also be functions of time, i.e. f(t, B_t) and not just f(B_t).
- [Feb.5] I will not have regular office hours during reading week. Instead, I will have office hours on Friday, February 19th, 2-4pm.