Back to Tom Salisbury's Home Page
MATH 2281 3.00MW (Winter 2012)
Announcements and documents will be posted here as they
- Final grades have been submitted, so you should be able to get them
on line. If you want to know how you did on the final exam, send me an
e-mail and I will respond with your exam grade. Likewise, send me an e-mail
if you want to set up an appointment to look over your exam.
- I raised the marks
very slightly when I converted final scores on the course into letter grades.
The mean on the final exam was 92/135, or 68%. I've posted a stem-and-leaf
of the exam grades so that (if you get me to e-mail you your score), you
can see how you did. On the course as a whole, there were
3 A's, 3 B+'s, 4 B's, 5 C+'s, 3 C's, 1 D+, 2 D's, 1 E.
- Solutions to assignment 5 are posted.
- I've also posted practice problems (with solutions) on computing Delta,
and estimating volatility. See the assignment page.
- The course met MWF 9:30-10:20, in CLH H.
- Textbook: Options, Futures, and other Derivatives
by John Hull, 8th edition, Pearson (required). The solutions
manual is optional.
- The course was co-taught by Profs. Kuznetsov and Salisbury. Kuznetsov
lectured in January, and Salisbury in February/March/April.
Documents and links